Alameda County Law Library provides free, public access to a number of databases used for legal research.
This week, we highlight – Lexis Advance
Lexis Advance provides cases, statutes, and administrative code searching for federal and state law.
Delivery options include printing, downloading to a flash drive, and emailing documents in different formats including Word.
California law researchers can find many helpful California resources including full text of treatises and practice guides. Available are:
- California Forms of Pleading and Practice – full text with forms
- Matthew Bender practice guides
- California Points and Authorities
- Briefs, Pleadings, and Motions file
- Administrative and agency materials
- California jury verdicts and settlements
and many more California subject-specific titles published by Lexis