Superior Court, County of Alameda is proposing six amendments or additions to its local rules and forms. The full text of the proposed changes can be read here.
The Court proposes to introduce or amend the following rules and forms:
1. Local Rule 1.9 (Presentation of papers for filing)
2. Local Rule 3.800 (Discovery Facilitation Program) – NEW
3. Local Rule 4.150 (Exhibits posing security or safety problem) – NEW
4. Local form ALA ADR-002 (Stipulation to Participate in Discovery Facilitation) – NEW
5. Local form ALA ADR-003 (Notice of Discovery Facilitator Selection Form) – NEW
6. Local form ALA CIV-100 (Notice of Case Management Conference and Order) – NEW
The deadline to submit written comments for these proposals is April 30, 2015. The proposed local rules and forms will take effect July 1, 2015.
Comments must be submitted in writing to:
Superior Court of California, County of Alameda
1225 Fallon Street Room 209
Oakland, CA 94612
A copy of the official notice of these proposed changes can be found following: