The library has recently acquired the Matthew Bender Practice Guide series of California practice guides published by LexisNexis. Consisting of nine titles, the series incorporates helpful editorial features not found in other practice guides.
Reading like sage advice from an experienced colleague, the text is punctuated by Strategic Points, Traps, Warnings, cross-references to other Matthew Bender publications, and suggestions for locating information on the Web and through LexisNexis. With an emphasis on strategy, compliance, and best practices, the guides tell you what to do, how to do it, and what to expect from the opposition. Useful checklists and adaptable forms open and close each chapter.
Practice-oriented and integrating material in multiple formats, the Matthew Bender Practice Guides represent the next generation in practice materials.
The Matthew Bender Practice Guides are available at the Main Library for in-library use only.
Matthew Bender California Practice Guides:
- California Civil Discovery
- California Contract Litigation
- California Debt Collection and Enforcement of Judgments
- California E-Discovery and Evidence
- California Landlord-Tenant Litigation
- California Pretrial Civil Procedure
- California Trial and Post-Trial Civil Procedure
- California Unfair Competition and Business